Change of Use

Permit issued prior to usage / occupancy of the structure


  1. Notarized Application Form- duly signed by the owner/ applicant. Forms available at the Office of the Building Official.
  2. Building Permit
  3. Occupancy Permit
  4. Locational Clearance from City Zoning Department
  5. Homeowners Clearance from Subdivision HOA
  6. Barangay Clearance (If Within the Barangay)
  7. Approved Construction Plans (For Verification of the Total Area)