City Tax Non-Contracting Application

Owners who do not engaged the services of a general contractor must secure a Certificate of Non-Contracting from BPLO as a requirement for securing building permit and occupancy permit from the City Building Official.


  • Affidavit of Non-Contracting (Notarized)
  • Bill of Materials (Sign and Seal)
  • Authorization Letter (For Representative)
  • TCT (Xerox Copy) / Contract of Lease
  • Blue Print (Architectural Plan)


  • City Tax Non-Contracting Application (click here)
  • Affidavit of City Tax Non-Contracting (click here)