Owners who do not engaged the services of a general contractor must secure a Certificate of Non-Contracting from BPLO as a requirement for securing building permit and occupancy permit from the City Building Official.
- Affidavit of Non-Contracting (Notarized)
- Bill of Materials (Sign and Seal)
- Authorization Letter (For Representative)
- TCT (Xerox Copy) / Contract of Lease
- Blue Print (Architectural Plan)
- City Tax Non-Contracting Application (click here)
- Affidavit of City Tax Non-Contracting (click here)