Demolition of all types of structures, including interior partitions.
- Duly accomplished DEMOLITION PERMIT form, signed by the owner / applicant, signed and sealed by the architect / engineer, Form available at the Office of the Building Official.
- Photocopy of the updated PTR / PRC of the professional
- Certified True Copy of the Transfer Certificate of Title from the Registry of Deed.
- (3) Sets BILL of MATERIALS (Notarized)
- Photocopy of valid ID of the owner (Preferably Government Issued ID)
- Notarized Authorization Letter to transact in behalf of the owner or SPA from the owner
- Barangay Clearance for Demolition (If Within a Barangay)
- Homeowner's Clearance for Demolition from HOA (If Inside a Subdivision)
- Construction Safety and Health Program (CSHP) for Demolition, from DOLE
- Construction Business Permit from BPLO, Contractor’s Business Permit
- Tax Declaration from Assessor’s Office
- Real Property Tax Clearance (Current Year) from Treasury or Latest Tax Receipt
- (1) long folder (White)
- Photo of the Building