Address: # 347 Umali St. Poblacion Muntinlupa City
Birthday: July 17, 1976
Contact No.: 8 622 534 loc.215
Email Address: [email protected]
Married to: Amanda Jane Eustaquio Camilon
- Kalila Nicole Eustaquio Camilon
- Khaled Alejandro Eustaquio Camilon
- Tala Isabel Eustaquio Camilon
Present Position: Elected City Councilor of Muntinlupa
Professional Background: Commercial Pilot
Primary - Colegio De Santa Catalina De Sena, Biñan, Laguna
Secondary - Colegio De Santa Catalina De Sena, Biñan, Laguna
B.S. Management Major in Marketing, San Beda College Alabang (2003)
Private Pilot License / Commercial Pilot License
PPL / CPL Basic Instrument Rating
Omni Aviation Corporation, Airworks Aviation Academy (2013)
- 25 years in Public Service
- Six Term City Councilor, City of Muntinlupa (2019 To Present; 2016 To 2019, 2013 To 2016); (2007 To 2010; 2004 To 2007; 2001 To 2004)
- 1996 To 2001 Elected SK Federation President
- 1996 To 2001 SK Chairman, Barangay Poblacion
- 9 years Professional Pilot
- Philippine Councilors League - July 01, 2016 Up To Present
- Metro Manila Councilors League - July 01, 2016 Up To Present
- National Movement for Young Legislator - July 01, 2016 Up To Present
Creation of YASDO (Youth Affairs and Sports Development Office)
Passed Ordinances And Resolutions
- Ordinance No. 2017-115 An Ordinance establishing “Ospital ng Muntinlupa Medical Center” as an Office, defining its organizational structure, establishing its staffing and creating plantilla positions and allocating funds thereof.
- Ordinance No. 2017-127 An Ordinance requiring all offices and establishments within Muntinlupa City with (50) Fifty or more female employees of reproductive age to provide their female employees with lactation stations.
- Ordinance 2019-041 An Ordinance adopting a feeding program for undernourished children in public day care. Kindergarten and elementary school in the City of Muntinlupa to combat hunger and undernutrition among the Children and appropriating funds thereof.
- Ordinance No. 2019-239 An Ordinance providing for the creation of the Muntinlupa City Nutrition Committee and prescribing its composition and functions and appropriating funds thereof.
- Ordinance 2020-085 An ordinance prohibiting persons from committing any act of discrimination, harassment, violence or any other action causing stigma or humiliation against confirmed covid-19 positive.
- Ordinance No. 2020-089 An ordinance penalizing the act of spitting or expectorating mucus, saliva, phlegm, or other substances, vomiting, leaving bodily excrements or urine and littering of used or contaminated personal protective equipment (PPEs) in the public places.
- Ordinance No. 2020-126 An ordinance mandating the imposition of quarantine for all covid-19 cases who shall be identified in the City of Muntinlupa, providing penalties for violations thereof and for other purposes, subject to existing laws, rules and regulations.
- Resolution No. 2020-387 A resolution affirming Barangay Ayala Alabang’s Ordinance No. 09-01 Series of 2020 establishing a Molecular Diagnostic Laboratory to be within the scope of prescribed powers of the Sangguniang Barangay.
Committees And Chairmanship
- Chairman, Committee on Health and Sanitation
- Chairman, Committee on Social Services and Development
- Vice Chairman, Committee on Public Order, Security, Safety
- Vice Chairman, Committee on Games, Amusement and Entertainment
- Member, Committee on Rules, Ethics and Privileges
- Member, Committee on Engineering, Public Works and Infrastructures
- Member, Committee on Youth and Sports Development
- Member, Committee on Livestock, Market, Hawkers and Slaughterhouse
- Member, Committee on Land and Zoning
- Member, Committee on Waste and Means
- Chairman, Committee on Youth and Sports Development
- Chairman, Committee on Engineering, Public Works and Infrastructure
- Chairman, Committee on Communication and Public Information
- Vice Chairman, Committee on Urban Poor
- Vice Chairman, Committee on Tourism, Cultural and Foreign Relations
- Vice Chairman, Committee on Ways and Means
- Member, Committee on Agriculture, Fisheries, Aquatic & Natural Resources
- Member, Committee on Education
- Member, Committee on Engineering, Public Works & Infrastructure
Programs And Projects
- Scholarship Program
- Medical, Burial, Educational and Financial Assistance
- Libreng Serbisyo Hatid Sundo sa namatayan
- Libreng Hiram ng Tent, Upuan at Mesa sa Lahat ng Okasyon
- OsMun Guarantee Letter
- Solar Light and Solar Panel Installation
- Scholarship Program- Giving free tuition fee for students studying at Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa
- Burial Assistance- Gives financial assistance in paying their funeral expenses as well as giving foods and refreshments.
- Medical Assistance- Gives assistance in the form of medicines or paying their medical expenses in the hospital.
- Distribution of Monoblock Chairs to different Organization- To be used by the members in their meetings and different gatherings.
- OsMun Subsidy- Gives assistance in paying hospital services and bills at Ospital ng Muntinlupa.
- Libreng Hiram ng Sound System- To be used for different occasions such as birthday, wedding etc.
- Free Circumcision – Operation Libreng Tuli to all male students ages 12 years old and above in all barangays of Muntinlupa.
- Relief Goods- Donates relief goods to those residences that was affected by the recent typhoon and Fire incident.
- Feeding Progrom- Cooks ready to eat food and bring them to the evacuation centers’ to feed those families that was affected by calamities and fire.
- Libreng Hatid Sundo- Free Tamiya ride services for the families of our departed loved one going to the church and cemetery.
- Free School Supplies- Giving of School supplies for our elementary and high school students studying in public schools.
- Medals and Trophies – During Graduation, Recognition and different activities in
- Free Nebulizer - Distributed to different Senior Citizen Association in Muntinlupa
- Libreng Hiram ng Monoblock Chairs – Muntinlupa Constituents can barrow Table and Chairs for different occasions such us Wedding, Birthday, Baptismal etc.
- Sports Uniform – Distribution of Basketball and Volleyball uniform to different youth organization in every barangay during summer vacation.
- Pamaskong Handog – Sharing of blessing by distributing grocery package during Christmas Time to families who are less fortunate to have a Merry Celebration of Christ Birth.
- Sports Equipment- Donating of Sports equipment to different organization to enhance the talents of our youth in every barangay.
- Educational Assistance – Gives financial assistance to students who represent their school to local or international competition.