Birthday : May 16,1969
Nationality : Filipino
Marital Status: Married
Primary - Putatan Elementary School
Secondary - Muntinlupa National High School
Tertiary - Doctor of Dental Medicine, Centro Escolar Manila
Graduate Course - A.B. Political Science, Lacson College Manila
- City Councilor District 1 (2019 To Present)
- Chief Head 11, Lake Management Office (2013 To 2019)
- Kagawad (3 Terms) Barangay Putatan, (2003 To 2019)
- Chairman, Committee On Transportation
- Chairman, Committee On Patrimonial Property
- Vice Chairman, Committee On Veterans, Retirees, Elderly and Persons with Disability
- Vice Chairman, Committee On Livestock, Market, Hawkers and Slaughterhouse
- Member, Committee On Appropriations
- Member, Committee On Public Order Security and Safety
- Member, Committee On Urban Poor and Housing
- Member, Committee On Gender and Development
- Member, Committee On Labor and Employment
- Member, Committee On Personnel Administration
- Member, Committee On Trade and Industry
- 2021-280 NO CONTACT APPREHENSION PROGRAM (NCAP)
- 2021-537 Akreditasyon ng Alabang City of Muntinlupa Metro Manila Balibago exit via South Luzon Expressway Transport operators and drivers association corporation na matatagpuan sa #209 Purok 1, Block 7 Bautista St. Barangay Bayanan
- 2021-516 Akreditasyon ng Putatan Muntinlupa Pedicab Drivers and Operators Association Incorporated (PMPDOAI) Bruger
- 2021-438 Akreditasyon ng Samahan ng Bruger, San Guillermo, Putatan Proper Muntinlupa Tricycle Drivers and Operators Association, Inc. ( BSPPMTODAI)
- 2020-370 Transport Service Cooperative na maitala ang kanilang samahan sa mga awtorisadong Pambublikong sasakyan na maari nang makapagbiyahe sa kani-kanilang ruta ( Alabang Biñan-Sta.Rosa balikan; Alabang-GMA balikan)
- 2020-366 Operators and Drivers Association Inc. ( CBACS-TODAI) na matatagpuan sa #222 Barangay Buli Muntinlupa City
- 2020-297 A resolutions authorizing the City mayor Hon. Jaime R. Fresnedi to enter and sign the memorandum of agreement (MOA) in behalf of the City Government of Muntinlupa with Joyride and 2020-06-29 Happy Move ( We Move People And Things Philippines, Inc.)
- 2020-227 Kapasiyahan na ipinagkaloob ang akreditasyon ng Mamatid ( Cabuyao, Laguna) Festival Mall ( Alabang) Transport service and Multi-purpose cooperative na matatagpuan sa 328 Realty Compound Banlic Cabuyao laguna, Terminal Festival Mall, Barangay Alabang, Lungsod ng Muntinlupa
- 2020-232 Kapasiyahan na ipinagkaloob ang akreditasyon ng General Mariano Alvarez Transport Service and Multi-purpose cooperative na matatagpuan sa Congressional Road, Barangay Maderan,GMA Cavite at may legal na terminal sa Starmall, Barangay Alabang,Lungsod ng Muntinlupa
- 2020-181 Kapasiyahan na ipinagkaloob ang akreditasyon ng Justice Village Tricycle Operators and Drivers Association, Inc. ( JUSVILTODAI) na matatagpuan sa Katarungan Village, Barangay Poblacion, Muntinlupa City.
- 2020-179 Kapasiyahan na ipinagkaloob ang akreditasyon ng Sunshine Mandarin Monteverde Jeepney Operators and Drivers Association na matatagpuan sa Barangay F. De Castro, GMA Cavite at may legal na terminal sa Starmall, Barangay Alabang, Lungsod ng Muntinlupa.
- 19-147 A resolution granting the accreditation of the VCAM( Victoria Camella)Transport and Multipurpose cooperative located at B 5 Lot 5 Amsterdam St. Camella Homes, Ridgeview 1 , Barangay Resolution 19-147 Tunasan, Muntinlupa City
- 19-149 A resolution granting the accreditation of the P&O Transport Corporation located at open parking, Starmall Barangay Alabang, Muntinlupa City\
- 19-152 A resolution granting the accreditation of the Superline Transaction Company Inc. located at Starmall Alabang Terminal Barangay Alabang, Muntinlupa City
19-151 A resolution granting the accreditation of the Starmall Binan Jeepney Operators and Drivers Association, Inc. ( SBJODAI) located at 0161 AONE A. Sitio Pagkakaisa Barangay Sucat Muntinlupa City
- 19-127 Kapasiyahan na ipinagkaloob ang akreditasyon ng Alabang GMA Jeepney Operators and Drivers Association, Inc. ( ALAGMA-JODAI) na matatagpuan sa South Station Terminal, Filinvest City, Barangay Alabang, Lungsod ng Muntinlupa
- 19-078 Kapasiyahan na ipinagkaloob ang akreditasyon ng Metropolis Alabang Bicutan FTI Pasay Expressway Jeepney Operators and Drivers Association, Inc. na matatagpuan sa Starmall Alabang, Barangay Alabang, Muntinlupa City Kapasiyahan na ipinagkaloob ang akreditasyon ng.
- 19-079 Kapasiyahan na ipinagkaloob ang akreditasyon ng Metropolis Alabang Pasay Jeepney Operators and Drivers Association, Inc. na matatagpuan sa Starmall Alabang Muntinlupa City
Valentino “TING” Dullavin Niefes was born on May 16, 1969 to former Councilor and Brgy. Captain Roman Esporlas Niefes and Concepcion Dullavin Niefes. He took his early education at Putatan Elementary School and his Secondary at Muntinlupa National High School. He took up Doctor of Dental Medicine at Centro Escolar University and graduated in 2000. He also took up AB Political Science at Lacson College. He was elected as Kagawad in Barangay Putatan from 2002 to 2016 where he was consistent number one. When Mayor Jimmy Fresnedi won as Mayor in 2016 he was given the chance to be the Lake Management Chief Head until 2019. His accomplishments and achievements was recognized by DENR and MMDA for having maintained clean rivers. According to Sec. Neric Acosta of LLDA, Muntinlupa was the very first city to have obtained a Fish Sanctuary and Hatchery where small fishermen benefited. He also changed and improved the Jamboree Lake at NBP (smallest lake in the Philippines) and also the Urban Garden at Katarungan Village where fishing competitions took place.
He was elected as City Councilor last 2019 and was given the Chairmanship committee for Transportation and Patrimonial Property. He was also Vice Chairman for Livestock, Market, Hawks, and Slaughterhouse and Veterans, Retirees, Elderly and Persons with Disability. During his first term as City Councilor he proposed 17 resolutions at the Sanggunian where the most recent was the No Contact Apprehension Program (NCAP). As a Councilor he was able to provide programs for his constituents such as Tulong Hatid Sundo which provides free vehicle services for the family who lost their loved ones. Tulong Bayan program which enable to free use of tables, chairs and tents for different occasions. Also the famous Pakape ni Ting Niefes where coffee vendo machine is lend to the last day of wake of the family of the bereaved for free. He also distributed rice for the four barangays in Muntinlupa where an estimated of 25,000 families benefited. There is also financial assistance in the form of Medical, Burial and Educational.