Ms. Mailene S. Macaranas
2nd Floor, Plaza Central Bldg., Poblacion, Muntinlupa City
The Muntinlupa City Public Library aspire to be the center of information for all, with a friendly environment that will nurture an educated, enlightened, and enriched diverse community.
The Muntinlupa City Public Library is committed to provide quality resources, programs, and services and lifelong learning opportunities for its diverse and changing community through:
- Free and open access to information
- Quality collection of books
- Recreational resources
- Partnership in the development and implementation of technology
We commit to:
- Provide the Public Library of Muntinlupa with books and other library materials relevant to the needs of the community;
- Conduct On-the-Job Training on the administration and management Of Public Libraries to the Librarian and the staff who shall handle the operation of the Public Library;
- Exerts its best efforts to assist the librarian in sourcing for donors of books and other library materials; and, Conduct seminar-workshops, conferences, trainings and other similar activities to the library staff for their professional growth and development.
Programs and Services