Engr. Francisco A. Santella
MCTI - Main:
MCTI Bldg., San Guillermo St., Brgy. Putatan, Muntinlupa City
MCTI - Annex:
B3 L1, Phase 2 Southville III, NHA, Muntinlupa City
MTRCW Bldg., San Guillermo St., Brgy. Putatan, Muntinlupa City
MCTI - Main: 8 821-0701
MCTI - Annex: 8 821 0779
MTRCW: 8 771-0918
E-mail: [email protected]
To provide quality technical, vocational education, entrepreneurial training and promotion of programs of the City Government
The Muntinlupa City Technical Institute (MCTI) as one of the leading provider in
the development of skilled workforce with positive work values.
The Muntinlupa City Technical Institute (MCTI) shall provide technical and vocational education and training and skills development programs pertinent to the needs of the City, local industries and the international business community.
MCTI Commits to:
- Offer alternative choice and provide quality technical, vocational, educational entrepreneurial training and skills development program relevant to the industry
and business needs of the City of Muntinlupa.
- Help uplift the economic condition and standard of living of the underprivileged
constituents of the city thru technical, vocational educational entrepreneurial
training and skills development.
- Develop and conduct market-driven skills training programs and periodically
update training modules and materials.
- Upgrade Trainers’ skills and knowledge, as well as training facilities, and provide
tools and equipment adept to the present trend and evolving technologies.
- Establish Linkages and network with the industry and non-government organization sector to ensure the responsiveness and relevance of the program.