City Population Officer:
Ms. Mildred P. Andaleon
2nd Floor, City Planning and Development Office, Annex Building. City Hall of Muntinlupa (Temporarily)
Telephone No.: 8 862-8065
E-mail: [email protected]
The population officer shall take charge of the office on population development and shall:
- Formulate measures for the consideration of the sanggunian and provide technical assistance and support to the governor or mayor, as the case may be, in carrying out measures to ensure the delivery of basic services and provision of adequate facilities relative to the integration of the population development principles and in providing access to said services and facilities;
- Develop plans and strategies and upon approval thereof by the governor or mayor, as the case may be, implement the same, particularly those which have to do with the integration of population development principles and methods in programs and projects which the governor or mayor is empowered to implement and which the sanggunian is empowered to provide for under this Code;
- In addition to the foregoing duties and functions, the population officer shall:
- Assist the governor or mayor, as the case may be, in the implementation of the Constitutional provisions relative to population development and the promotion of responsible parenthood;
- Establish and maintain an updated data bank for program operations, development planning and an educational program to ensure the people's participation in and understanding of population development;
- Implement appropriate training programs responsive to the cultural heritage of the inhabitants; and
4. Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
We envision Muntinlupa Population Development Office as an administrant of precise and relevant data on population management and development for strategic policy making.
To formulate population and development measures for recommendation to decision-making entities.
- Comprehensive data on population management and development updated annually
- Recommend relevant measures to address population needs