Atty. Genalyn C. Estrera
Ground Floor, Left Wing, City Hall Main Bldg., Nat’l. Rd., Putatan, City of Muntinlupa
Direct Line: (02) 8 862-6450 / (02) 8 862-5111
Trunk Line: 8 862-2525; 8 862-2711; 8 862-6576; local 193; 194; 195
E-mail: [email protected] / [email protected]
Facebook Page: City Assessor's Office Muntinlupa
Article III, Section 472 of R.A. 7160, otherwise known as Local Government Code of 1991.
We envision the City Assessor’s Office of Muntinlupa to be a model office of friendly and dedicated public servants, which maintains the highest degree of professionalism and deep commitment to service, in pursuance of its goal of generating more income for the City through increased real property assessment, while providing honest, prompt and courteous service to the people of Muntinlupa.
- To discover, list, appraise and properly assess all real properties situated within the jurisdiction of Muntinlupa in accordance with existing assessment rules and regulations in order to generate more income for the city.
- To provide the taxpayers and the citizens of Muntinlupa in general, with friendly, prompt, efficient and courteous public service at all times.
- To maintain a systematic and effective accounting and inventory of all real property units within Muntinlupa through graphic and electronic methods.
- To provide the employees of the Assessor’s Office with incentives, proper training and opportunity to improve their capabilities, both mentally and physically so as to enhance their job performance efficiency.
The City Assessor’s Office of Muntinlupa is committed to:
- Serve the public with the highest degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Deliver efficient and steadfast service with utmost courtesy and promptness.
The City Assessor’s Office is a line department of the Executive Branch of the City Government of Muntinlupa. It is tasked with the responsibility of generating more income for the city, through the discovery and assessment of real properties situated in the locality, in accordance with the existing assessment rules and regulations.