Luvi Constantino served as Councilor of Muntinlupa City from 2007 up to 2016. During her incumbency, she was appointed as Chairperson of the Committee on Ways and Means, Committee on Veterans, Elderly, Retirees and Persons with Disability and the Committee on Tourism, Culture and Foreign Relations and was able to pass a total of 39 Ordinances and 8 Resolutions. She was also appointed as Assistant Majority Floor Leader of the City Council from 2010 up to 2016.
As a Politician, Luvi was tagged by the people as “Miss Instant Request” for during her years in public service, Luvi maintained a satellite office which catered to the different needs of her constituents, mostly financial, medical, and burial assistance among others and such office existed even after Luvi already finished her three-consecutive term of office.
After her nine years in public service, Luvi devoted most of her time with her family and she kept herself busy managing the family businesses. But her love for the less fortunate and underprivileged never faded. She continued her community works inside and outside of Muntinlupa City with the guidance and assistance of her family and friends.
In the year 2022, Luvi ran again for the position of City Councilor in the May 9 local elections in Muntinlupa City and with a total of 59,048 votes, once again, was proclaimed as Elected City Councilor of Muntinlupa.
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Perpetual Help System
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce Major in Management – Santa Isabel College
- Bronze Medalist, Saint Vincent De Paul Award
- High School - St. Rita College, Parañaque
- NCEE Topnotcher
- City Councilor, Muntinlupa City – July 1, 2022 To Present
- City Councilor, Muntinlupa City – Jul1 1, 2007 To June 30, 2016
- Authored and Passed 39 Ordinances and Resolutions as a City Councilor
- Appointed as Assistant Majority Floor Leader of the City Council from July 1, 2010 up to June 30, 2016
- Committee on Ways and Means
The committee in charge with reviewing and making recommendation for government budgets and finding the ways and means of raising revenue which is vital to carrying out government operations
Community Programs And Projects
- Feeding Program
- Medical Assistance
- Burial Assistance
- Financial Assistance
- Rice Distribution
- Jetmatic Pump Replacement
- And Others
"Miss Instant Request"