City Councilor Marissa Cole-Rongavilla completed her secondary education at the then Muntinlupa High School (now Muntinlupa National High School) which bestowed her recognition as one of the Outstanding Alumni in 2012. She earned the degree of Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from Adamson University, after painstakingly hurdling the course as a working student. She also took and finished BS Education from the Perpetual Help College of Laguna.
She was given the chance to carry on her calling as a public servant in Muntinlupa, where she was first elected as a public servant in Muntinlupa City in 2004, the first ever woman councilor of Muntinlupa City wherein she served for six (6) years. She again ran and won as City councilor in 2016, and in May 2019 took her second term as a City Councilor where she place second and in May 2022 took her third term as a City Councilor. She is currently the chairman of the Committee on Environment, Natural and Aquatic Resources, Fisheries and Agriculture and the Committee on Livestock, Market and Slaughter House and has authored several beneficial ordinances and resolutions mustering on the protection, rights and welfare of women and children and laws on environmental stewardship as she toils on Environment Code of Muntinlupa City. She was appointed as the Department Head of the Internal Relations Office in 2013 until 2016 election. At present, she is the President of Muntinlupa National High School Alumni Foundation (MUNHSAF).
Coun. Rongavilla is the better-half of retired PNP General Roberto P. Rongavilla and they are blessed with six children.
Birthday: January 25, 1958
Place of Birth: Buli, Muntinlupa City
Height: 162 cms.
Weight: 58 kgs.
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Primary: Buli Elementary School (Graduated Salutatorian)
Secondary: Muntinlupa High School
- Bachelor of Science Chemical Engineering - Adamson University Manila
- Bachelor of Science Education - University of Perpetual Help - Laguna
- City Councilor - City Government of Muntinlupa (July 01, 2016 To Present)
- Department Head - International Relations Office, City Government of Muntinlupa (July 2013 To October 2015)
- City Councilor - City Government of Muntinlupa (July 1, 200 to June 2010)
- Owner - Helen R.C. Minimart (July 1993)
- Production Supervisor - Semi-Conductor Devices of the Philippines, Inc. (1982 to 1983)
- Airport / Sales Representative - Pines Hotel, Baguio City (1978 To 1979)
- Captain Waitress - The Manila Peninsula Hotel, Makati City (1975 To 1976)
- Bartender - El Grande Hotel, Parañaque City (1974 To 1975)
Affiliation In Civic / Non-Government / People / Voluntary Organizations
- Brotherhood of Christian, Businessmen and Professionals (2007)
- Philippine National Police Ladies’ Association, Board of Directors (2006) and Auditor (2008 To 2010)
- Medical Assistance
- Burial Assistance
- Financial Assistance