Engr. Allan A. Cachuela
1st Floor, Main Bldg., Muntinlupa City Hall, National Road, Putatan, Muntinlupa City
General administration and support services for the regulation and control of business as well as the issuance of permits and licenses of establishments, issuance of occupational permits and implementation of various ordinances related to business establishments in the City of Muntinlupa.
The Business Permits and Licensing Office of Muntinlupa City is the Model BPLO in the entire Philippines through its excellent implementation of the BOSS system and other innovative programs that facilitate the conduct of legitimate private enterprises as a strategic means to enhance the city’s competitiveness as an investment destination.
The Business Permits and Licensing Office of the City Government of Muntinlupa exists to provide quality public service to the city’s taxpayers through the streamlined Business One-Stop Shop program which ensures efficient, fast, and quality public service toward achieving a business-friendly environment.
We commit to:
1. Provide efficient, prompt, and excellent service to taxpayers at all times.
2. Adhere to our service standard of processing application provided that requisite documents, as prescribed in our citizen’s charter, are presented as well.
3. Attend to all applicants/taxpayers who are within the premises of the office prior to the end of official working hours and during lunch break.
List of Services
- Issuance of Business Permit (New and Renewal)
- Special Permit
- Non-Contracting Certificate
- Business Account Modification
- Business Retirement/Closure
- Certification/Verification of Business Record
- Health and Occupational Permit