Hon. Rozzano Rufino B. Biazon
Ms. Ma. Lourdes M. Ampaya
2nd Floor, City Hall Main Bldg., National Road, Putatan, City of Muntinlupa
Availability of Service:
Monday To Friday (8:00AM – 5:00PM)
8 862-2525 local 142, 143, 135
Under Article One, Section 455 of R.A. No. 7160 or the Local Government Code of 1991, (a) the city mayor, as chief executive of the city government, shall exercise such powers and perform such duties and functions as provided by this Code and other laws. (b) For efficient, effective and economical governance the purpose of which is the general welfare of the city and its inhabitants pursuant to Section 16 of this Code, the city mayor shall:
- Exercise general supervision and control over all programs, projects, services, and activities of the city government
- Enforce all laws and ordinances relative to the governance of the city and in the exercise of the appropriate corporate powers provided for under Section 22 of this Code, implement all approved policies, programs, projects, services and activities of the city
- Initiate and maximize the generation of resources and revenues, and apply the same to the implementation of development plans, program objectives and priorities as provided for under Section 18 of this Code, particularly those resources and revenues programmed for agro-industrial development and countryside growth and progress
- Ensure the delivery of basic services and the provision of adequate facilities as provided for under Section 17 of this Code
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
We envision the Office of the Mayor to become an ideal local government office guided by the highest standards of competence, uprightness, professionalism and excellence and working for the greater welfare of the constituency.
- To uphold and maintain at all times high standards and strong work ethics.
- To fulfill with dedication and commitment the city government’s social responsibilities.
- To focus its efforts in meeting the needs of the constituents through high quality, responsive and efficient manner.
- To develop the potential of employees to the fullest by providing an environment conducive to their personal and professional growth and advancement and integrity and to foster a value system held in common throughout the city government in order that all my share a coherent sense of purpose and direction.
- To the constituency, it shall consistently deliver superior returns in terms of public service.
- The administration practices of the office will foster the best use of professionalism and individual judgment with the well – being of the people mind.
We, the officials and employees of the City Government of Muntinlupa, do hereby pledge our strong commitment to perform our duties and functions with primal goal:
Maintain reliable, practical, safe, and timely delivery of service with utmost courtesy and conduct;
Uphold moral integrity at all times;
Nurture the Spirit of Nationalism in the heart and soul of Servant Leaders;
To champion transparency and accountability in accord with the rule that a “public office is a public trust”;
Introduce innovative technical and administrative solutions to fast track the delivery of services and to attain a Smart City status;
We pledge to extend an extra mile to service the needs of the public, in observance of our mantra, “F.R.E.E. service with a smile - Fast, Responsive, Efficient, and Effective.”
So help us God.
List of Services
Requirements, Forms, & Claim Slips
- Pakay Form
- Libreng Hiram ng Upuan, Lamesa, Tent at Lona
- Hatid Serbisyo
- Requirements For Medical Assistance - Financial
- Request/Endorsement Slip For Social Case Study And Recommendation For Financial (Medical) Assistance
- Requirement Checklist And Assessment For Medical Assistance - Financial
- Requirements For Medical Assistance - Assistive Medical Devices
- Claim Slip For Certification of Residency / Certification For The Issuance of CRASM
- Claim Slip For Mayor’s Endorsement For Financial (Medical) Assistance
- Claim Slip For Medical Assistance - Assistive Medical Device
- Commendation Form
- Suggestion Form
- Complaint Form